To be admitted into our STEM PROCESS you must meet the following criteria:
- Highly motivated for success and willing to go above and beyond for long term change
- Single adults age 18+, married couples with children, or single moms/dads with children.
- No pending criminal charges; no felonies in last six years.
- Actively seeking a faith community, gainful full-time employment and a more permanent living situation
- Free and clean of impairing substances and can always pass a drug test
- Willing, able and legally eligible to be employed in a permanent full-time job.
- Committed to improve your financial situation and maintain a savings account.
- Willing to participate in assessment, programs, and counseling.
- Provide Sovereign with a copy of your comprehensive clinical assessment at entry a sign a release.
- Willing and able to attend any classes prescribed on your person/family-centered plan.
- Positive attitude and willingness to give back to the community.
- Understand this IS NOT permanent housing and commit to move out on, or before specified departure date.
- Understand there is limited living space for your items and demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to change.